Our new and remanufactured 7.3 Powerstroke injectors are the highest quality HEUI injectors ever built. The quality management system that drives our processes is based on qualitative and quantitative data. You won’t find this commitment to building a superior product anywhere on the market. Our injectors come with an industry leading three (3) year unlimited mile warranty against defects in material and workmanship. We recommend adding the optional accidental protection if you would like your injectors to be covered from damage by the user, vehicle, fuel etc. Modified injectors will require custom PCM tuning.
What makes our injectors better?
- The upper and lower poppet valve seat of each injector core is flow tested to ensure the leak rate is equal to or less than a new injector. Injector cores that exceed our leak rate standard are disqualified from our remanufacturing process as they will not operate properly in a vehicle.
- Injectors are fully disassembled and ultrasonically cleaned.
- Injector bodies and components are precision ground and matched to correct wear and flow restrictions.
- All sealing faces are lapped to prevent internal leaking.
- Solenoids are inspected for proper coil inductance, resistance and for visual damage.
- Injectors are assembled with brand new orings, springs, plunger/barrel assemblies and nozzles.
- Nozzle opening pressure and proper fuel plate function is tested.
- Internal injector components are measured and calibrated to exceed OEM specifications.
- Injectors are conditioned and endurance tested on the flow bench prior to data collection.
Injectors are built as a matched set rather than large production batches.
Our injectors are balanced to ±1% at the rated flow making them the tightest tolerance injectors on the market. We use the same heated calibration fluid as the OEM. Injector discharge is measured by a positive displacement flow meter with a resolution of 0.3 mm3 and a full scale accuracy of 0.5%. The extra work we put into our injectors will give you the smoothest idle and more balanced power between each of your cylinders than when your vehicle rolled off the assembly line. Having an in-house machine shop allows us to make micro adjustments to our injectors.
Injector damage caused by the customer or vehicle is not covered under a manufacture warranty. It's a good idea to check your fuel pressure and cylinder compression before installing new injectors.
Full core credit will only be given to rebuildable injectors.