Pair of Aurora 2 Inch LED Working Light Bar/Cube Off Road Spot 20W 2200 Lumens
Product Features (per light unit):
- Spot Reflector Pattern
- Four(4) P4, 5 Watt CREE LEDs
- 2,200 Lumens
- 600 Meter Beam Throw
- 50,000+ Hours Average Lifespan
- Color Temperature: 6000K - 6500k
- 5 Years Of Continuous Use
- 96% Optical/Reflector Efficiency
- 9-36 Volt DC Input - Compatible With Any Vehicle Having A 12 Volt DC Power Source!
- 100% Optically Clear
- GE LEXAN Lens
- Instant On/Off, No Warm-Up
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ + 155 Degrees
- Dual-Oversized Heat Sink
- Low Power Consumption
- IP68 and IP69K Rating
- Military Standard Breather
- Unique Durable Mar/UV Resistant Paiting Technology
- Sealed Waterproof Connector
- Pass Chinese Military Standard GJB 150&US MIL810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, E-mark, CE, Rohs, & SAE Certifications
- Usage: ATVs, SUVs, Project Vehicles, Off Road, 4×4, Mining Vehicles, Heavy Equipment, Trucks, Jeeps, Motorcycles, Boats, Snow Plowing, Snowmobiles, Anything That Uses A DC Battery
- Two(2) Light Units
Two(2) Waterproof Connector Switches
Two(2) Relay Fuses and Fuse holders
Two(2) Sets Of Mounting Hardware (Mounts) and Mounting Nuts
- Two(2) Year Limited Warranty
Technical Specs (per light unit):
- LED(QTY): 4PCS
- Lumens: 2,200LM @ 12V
- Volt & Watt: 9V-36V, 20W
- Throw: 600 Meters
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
The Difference Between The Spot, Flood, Combination, Driving, & Diffusion LED Light Systems:
- The Spot light systems throw light down field for maximum forward visibility. The beam angle is 10~20 degrees.
- The Flood light systems spread light out and around for greater side visibility. The beam angle is 40~60 degrees.
- The Combination light systems are a mixture of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system - you get the best of both worlds.
- The Driving light systems are designed for producing a focused, pencil-shaped white light to reach far beyond high-beam headlights. Driving lights increase long range visibility at high speeds and provide the added safety when driving at night. The beam angle is 70~90 degrees.
- The Diffusion light systems use a specific type of "cloudy" lens with the Flood LEDs that disperse light when you want bright, wide angle and safe illumination close to the light source. This is great for lights on the rear of your vehicle and for illuminating a work or camp site, and for the back of your tractor for farm use. The beam angle is 120 degrees.