The Best Tool For Replacing Your Ford 6.0L Nipple Cup or Ball Tube Seals is Finally Here
After a Year of Design and Testing, We are Proud to Say that We Have Perfected the Tool, Our Flagship Product That Shaped the Market With its Unique Design and Affordable Price. Now it Has its Final, Ultimate Form.
We Are Proud of Our Tool and Stand Behind it 100% With A Lifetime Warranty.
The Other Cheap Tools You See on ebay are Made of Soft Steel and May Not Even Finish a Single Job. People Contact Us and Buy Our Tool After Wasting Money and Getting Stuck in the Middle of a Job With The Cheap Ones. Don't Waste Your Time & Money.... Buy it Right the First Time.
- 1/2" Square Socket Drive - Fits Right on Your Impact Wrench
- Made of Hardened 4140 Impact Grade Steel
- Black Oxide Coating - Permanent Corrosion Resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - If you Break it Send it Back & We'll Replace it No Questions Asked
- Impact Friendly - Unlike the Other Tools on the Market, You Can Use and Impact on Our Tool
- Signature HHC Diesel Design Optimizes Torque Points on The Lock Ring
- Can be Used to Center the Nipples Before Re-Installing the Oil Rail
- Unlike the Cheap Tools on ebay Ours Won't Break Or Round Off in the Middle of your Job and Leave You Stuck With Your Pants Down
Why Would You Need This Tool?
If you are having No-Start issues on your Ford 6.0L especially if they are Hot No-Starts, you may have leaking Nipple Cup O-Rings. I won't waste your time explaining the problem and the symptoms here.Read The Comprehensive Forum Thread Over on FTE:http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1238249-fuel-injector-top-o-rings-seals-the-whole-story.html
You Must Replace Your Top Injector Seals at The Same Time You Replace Your Nipple Cup O-Rings!